Gold, silver, bronze
- @UsabilityHub yup, always. Chrome 44.0.2403.125 m 44 minutes ago
- @cpswan reminds me of the London Underground signs where you sometimes get the Windows desktop but at a 90° angle 2 days ago
- I think Kensington Palace is my favourite of the London palaces http://t.co/wofmJdKfX1 2 days ago
- @Jermolene what are you converting? 2 days ago
- @andypiper I saw the photos and thought for a full minute you meant @fabriclondon 4 days ago
You and what army?
- 124,359 people
This entry was written by Jonathan Lister and posted on February 19, 2009 at 1:30 pm and filed under cartoons with tags bergen, corri barba, corribarba, norway, valentines day, valentinesday. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.